Your business is unique. Cover Corps provides customized coverages in the Livestock Industry.
Typical coverages for the Livestock Industry:
- Commercial Auto Insurance: Business auto insurance covers your company’s vehicles and drivers that are damaged or injured in a collision or some other type of event. If you or your employees drive personal vehicles for business purposes, you must have nonowned or hired auto liability coverage to protect your company in cases where an employee is an accident while out making deliveries.
- Commercial Property Insurance: This is standard coverage in any business insurance policy. It includes coverage for damages to the structure of your owned building and coverage for your other business assets such as inventory, computers, and furnishings.
- Farm Personal Property Insurance: This is designed to cover livestock, crops, farm machinery, supplies and tools in the event that they are lost or damaged by a covered event.
- Farm and Ranch Insurance: Is a hybrid form of coverage meant to protect you both personally and commercially. Like a standard homeowners policy, farm insurance will cover your home, possessions and personal liability. Beyond that, it also includes coverage for your machinery and livestock (though not for your crops).
- General Liability Insurance: This coverage is a standard part of any business insurance policy. It covers injuries and property damage sustained by third-parties while visiting your business. It also includes product liability insurance, which protects you if someone is harmed by your product.
- Workers' Compensation Insurance: You are required to cover the cost of treatment of injuries sustained by employees while on the job. Workers' compensation insurance, which is required in most states, provides compensation in these cases.
Cover Corps also provides specialty coverages for the Livestock Industry that cover your unique business risks like:
Farm Liability Protection: Protects you from losing your farm due to any liability issues such as injury to another person on your property, medical payments or hospital bills or legal defense.
Livestock Insurance: There are different scenarios where livestock can be killed or damaged, so with livestock insurance, it’s simply a matter of replacing those that are lost and carrying on with business as soon as possible. Coverage options for this type of policy include individual, blanket and herd coverage.
Farm Equipment Insurance: This coverage protects your farm equipment, supplies and other machinery
Equine Insurance: Provides coverage in the event a horse becomes ill or dies, is no longer able to be used for business purposes, or causes an injury or property damage.
Barn and Outbuilding Insurance: This coverage is designed to protect any outdoor buildings related to your farming business such as barns, sheds, garages or grain silos.
Livestock Transit Coverage: Helps provide coverage for death and crippling coverage on a broad perils basis for covered livestock while in due course of transit.