Your business is unique. Cover Corps provides customized coverages in the Warehousing and Storage Industry.
Typical coverages for the Warehousing and Storage Industry:
- Umbrella Insurance: Because insurance companies impose caps on the amount of liability insurance they are willing to provide, umbrella insurance may be necessary if you feel that you need extra liability coverage in order to adequately protect your business. Umbrella insurance takes over where your other liability coverage leaves off.
- Workers' Compensation Insurance: You are required to cover the cost of treatment of injuries sustained by employees while on the job. Workers' compensation insurance, which is required in most states, provides compensation in these cases.
- Commercial Auto Insurance: Business auto insurance covers your company’s vehicles and drivers that are damaged or injured in a collision or some other type of event. If you or your employees drive personal vehicles for business purposes, you must have nonowned or hired auto liability coverage to protect your company in cases where an employee is an accident while out making deliveries.
- General Liability Insurance: This coverage is a standard part of any business insurance policy. It covers injuries and property damage sustained by third-parties while visiting your business. It also includes product liability insurance, which protects you if someone is harmed by your product.
- Commercial Property Insurance: This is standard coverage in any business insurance policy. It includes coverage for damages to the structure of your owned building and coverage for your other business assets such as inventory, computers, and furnishings.
Cover Corps also provides specialty coverages for the Warehousing and Storage Industry that cover your unique business risks like:
Business Equipment Insurance: Also called equipment breakdown insurance, is a necessity for most businesses. Typically this coverage will protect your business financially for anything from a machine failure caused by power surges to power failures to burned-out motors or even operator errors.
Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI): This insurance covers your business if it is sued for an illegal business practice, such as discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination or breach of contract.
Cargo Insurance Coverage: This is designed to insure the equipment, materials and products when they are being transported from one place to another. This coverage applies whether the property is being transported in your own business-owned trucks or by a hired carrier.
Employee Dishonesty Insurance: This can protect your business from loss in the event that one of your employees steals from you.
Business Interruption Coverage: Or business income coverage, protects your earnings if your business is unable to operate because of damage caused by some type of disruption (fire, hail, wind, equipment breakdown). This coverage, normally included in commercial property insurance, is usually quite affordable and invaluable if you are forced to close your doors for a period of time in order to make repairs. It pays for rent, employee salaries, lost income, relocation fees and more.
Cyber Liability Insurance: Protects your business against paying out of pocket for costs related to data breaches or other cyberattacks.