Your business is unique. Cover Corps provides customized coverages in the Religious Services Industry.
Typical coverages for the Religious Services Industry:
- Business Owners Policy (BOP): A business owners policy, or BOP, is a comprehensive insurance option that includes the following policies: property insurance, liability insurance, business interuption insurance, vehicle coverge, and crime insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance: Business auto insurance covers your company’s vehicles and drivers that are damaged or injured in a collision or some other type of event. If you or your employees drive personal vehicles for business purposes, you must have nonowned or hired auto liability coverage to protect your company in cases where an employee is an accident while out making deliveries.
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI): This insurance covers your business if it is sued for an illegal business practice, such as discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination or breach of contract.
- Commercial Property Insurance: This is standard coverage in any business insurance policy. It includes coverage for damages to the structure of your owned building and coverage for your other business assets such as inventory, computers, and furnishings.
- General Liability Insurance: This coverage is a standard part of any business insurance policy. It covers injuries and property damage sustained by third-parties while visiting your business. It also includes product liability insurance, which protects you if someone is harmed by your product.
- Directors and officers (D&O) liability insurance: D&O protects the personal assets of corporate directors and officers, and their spouses, in the event they are personally sued by employees, vendors, competitors, investors, customers, or other parties, for actual or alleged wrongful acts in managing a company.
- Workers' Compensation Insurance: You are required to cover the cost of treatment of injuries sustained by employees while on the job. Workers' compensation insurance, which is required in most states, provides compensation in these cases.
Cover Corps also provides specialty coverages for the Religious Services Industry that cover your unique business risks like:
Crime Insurance: Can protect your business against losses stemming from robberies. You can buy specific coverage to handle the risks you face both on and off-premises, such as during a delivery or while taking cash to the bank for a deposit. You can also cover yourself against crimes committed by employees while on the job through an employee dishonestly insurance policy.
Continuation of Income Insurance: If your business is forced to temporarily cease operations because of complications caused by a covered event, this coverage is designed to provide a continuation of income. This may enable your business to pay its monthly expenses and employee salaries until repairs are complete and business can resume as usual.
Business Interruption Coverage: Or business income coverage, protects your earnings if your business is unable to operate because of damage caused by some type of disruption (fire, hail, wind, equipment breakdown). This coverage, normally included in commercial property insurance, is usually quite affordable and invaluable if you are forced to close your doors for a period of time in order to make repairs. It pays for rent, employee salaries, lost income, relocation fees and more.
Religious freedom insurance: This coverage will protect your church from discrimination suits.
Event Liability Insurance: A special event can be as simple as a birthday party or as complex as a month-long state fair. If you are planning a special event, you need to check with a professional insurance agent to determine what coverage, if any, may be provided by your existing insurance and what additional special event insurance you will need to carry.