Your business is unique. Cover Corps provides customized coverages in the Medical Equipment Industry.
Typical coverages for the Medical Equipment Industry:
- Umbrella Insurance: Because insurance companies impose caps on the amount of liability insurance they are willing to provide, umbrella insurance may be necessary if you feel that you need extra liability coverage in order to adequately protect your business. Umbrella insurance takes over where your other liability coverage leaves off.
- Workers' Compensation Insurance: You are required to cover the cost of treatment of injuries sustained by employees while on the job. Workers' compensation insurance, which is required in most states, provides compensation in these cases.
- Commercial Auto Insurance: Business auto insurance covers your company’s vehicles and drivers that are damaged or injured in a collision or some other type of event. If you or your employees drive personal vehicles for business purposes, you must have nonowned or hired auto liability coverage to protect your company in cases where an employee is an accident while out making deliveries.
- General Liability Insurance: This coverage is a standard part of any business insurance policy. It covers injuries and property damage sustained by third-parties while visiting your business. It also includes product liability insurance, which protects you if someone is harmed by your product.
- Equipment Breakdown: This pays to repair or replace production equipment , computer networks, heating and air conditioning, and other machinery and systems that keep your business running.
- Inland Marine: This protection covers inventory and products while in transit from one location to another.
- Commercial Property Insurance: This is standard coverage in any business insurance policy. It includes coverage for damages to the structure of your owned building and coverage for your other business assets such as inventory, computers, and furnishings.
Cover Corps also provides specialty coverages for the Medical Equipment Industry that cover your unique business risks like:
Product Liability Insurance: Will respond when someone is injured by a product you produce, resell, distribute, or wholesale, assuming the injury is proven to be caused by your product.
Supply Chain Risk Insurance: Many businesses are dependent on others along the supply chain. If there is a weak link or a fault within this supply chain, even if it is not the fault of your company, this can damage both your reputation and your bottom line. This coverage helps identify weaknesses, provide a contingency plan and avoid losses.
Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI): This insurance covers your business if it is sued for an illegal business practice, such as discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination or breach of contract.
Contractors Equipment Insurance: Is a broad-ranging policy designed to cover damaged or missing contracting equipment. A contractors insurance policy can extend beyond simply covering equipment; it can also cover small tools, employees’ equipment and clothing, and borrowed equipment.
Pollution Liability Insurance: Covers cleanup costs, damages and legal fees related to pollutants and clean up.