Hazmat Insurance

Connect with an expert who knows the Trucking Industry

Get A Quote
At CoverCorps, we are the Hazmat Insurance Specialists. Business insurance is complex. Call in the Corps to help you navigate the complexities of the Trucking Industry. CoverCorps is a nationwide insurance agency that uses state-of-the-art technology to instantly connect you with a licensed professional to provide you with the best coverage options unique to your business. Whether you have a Box Truck, Reefer Truck, or a Flatbed Truck, an Owner Operator or a Fleet, the Corps can analyze your business needs and provide your business with the best coverage. Whether you need Commercial Auto Liability to protect your business in case of a serious accident caused by you or an employee or Cargo Insurance to protect your freight from damaged or lost cargo, you need more complex coverages like Commercial Auto Physical Damage Insurance or Truckers General Liability Insurance or even Unladen Liability Insurance. The Corps has you covered!

Deep Knowledge of the Trucking Industry

At Cover Corps, our experts cover a wide array of businesses within the Trucking Industry. We work with the best carriers to provide your business with the most comprehensive coverage. Below are some examples of the businesses we cover in the Trucking Industry:

  • Box Truck
  • Reefer Truck
  • Flatbed Truck
  • Owner Operator
  • New Venture
  • Large Fleet
  • Small Fleet
  • Long Haul Operator
  • Cement Truck
  • Flatbed Truck
  • Intermodal
  • and more....

You made it!

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about yourself

A licensed agent is on the way!

Text, Chat or Call the Corps for Coverage!
We are not limited to these businesses within the Trucking Industry. Let Cover Corps design the most cost effective coverage for your business. Call or chat with a licensed insurance professional at Cover Corps or click start quote for more.

Customized Risk Solutions for the Trucking Industry

Your business needs protection. The Trucking Industry has its unique and specialized set of risks that need to be mitigated to ensure your business's protection by selecting the right coverages. By connecting with the Corps we will help you wade through the myriad of coverage options with a policy or more general coverages like Non-Trucking Liability Insurance, Commercial Auto Physical Damage Insurance, or even more complex coverages like Workers' Compensation Insurance or Umbrella Insurance. You can connect with the Corps to provide you with the right coverage that will protect you and your business. Fortunately, CoverCorps can design a customized solution for your Trucking business.

Standard Coverages

Your business is unique. Cover Corps provides customized coverages in the Trucking Industry.
Typical coverages for the Trucking Industry:

  • Commercial Auto Liability: Commercial auto liability insurance is an important safeguard for your business. If you or an employee is sued following a serious accident in a truck or vehicle, liability insurance helps protect your company’s assets. A minimum amount of commercial auto liability insurance (or proof of financial responsibility) is required in most states. You need this protection if: Your business: owns, leases, or rents any vehicles; Employees drive their own vehicles while conducting business; You or your employees drive company cars for both business and personal use.
  • Cargo Insurance: Your freight is exposed to a lot of risk as it moves through different hands, different trucks, and different terminals. Cargo insurance protects you from financial loss due to damaged or lost cargo. It pays you the amount you’re insured for, if a covered event happens to your freight. And these covered events are usually natural disasters, vehicle accidents, cargo abandonment, customs rejection, acts of war, and piracy.
  • Commercial Auto Physical Damage Insurance: Commercial Auto Physical Damage Insurance covers the cost to repair or replace your vehicle if it is damaged or stolen. Physical Damage Coverage comes in three forms: 1) Collision coverage pays for physical and mechanical damage to your vehicle if it hits or is hit by an object or another vehicle, or when the vehicle is overturned. Collisions can occur between other cars or stationary objects. 2) Comprehensive coverage pays for any losses to your covered vehicles that are not covered by collision coverage. Common causes of loss include theft, vandalism, flooding, fire, windstorm, hail, and hitting animals or falling objects. 3) Specified Causes of Loss Coverage is a more limited version of comprehensive coverage. This coverage specifies the risks covered, rather than offering broad, all-risks coverage, and it is also generally less expensive, given the narrower scope of coverage. Causes of loss that are covered including fire, lightning, explosion, windstorm, hail, earthquake, flood, and vandalism.
  • Truckers General Liability Insurance: For-Hire truckers and all motor carriers should consider purchasing Trucker's General Liability. It pays for injuries or property damage you cause as a result of business activities not directly related to operating your truck. This type of insurance may provide coverage for: Customers slipping / falling on your premises; Erroneous delivery of products resulting in damage; Actions of a driver while representing the insured and on the premises of others; Libel and slander exposures; Fire on rental property due to insured's error.
  • Unladen Liability Insurance: Unladen liability insurance coverage will protect you in the event of a third-party bodily injury or property damage claim against you when you are “empty” or deadheading to and from the terminal or between loads.
  • Non-Trucking Liability Insurance: Non-trucking liability insurance is coverage that protects you when you use your business truck for personal use. Since you are not driving for business purposes, there is no coverage under your trucker’s liability or business auto policy. Most motor carriers require non-trucking liability with owner/operators that sign a lease agreement. The agreement relieves the carrier of any financial responsibility while the trucker is off duty driving the truck. You need Non-trucking Liability Insurance if: You drive your truck for non-commercial purposes; Your motor carrier requires the insurance in a lease or other written agreement; You want to avoid high liability expenses resulting from an accident.

Specialty Coverages

Cover Corps also provides specialty coverages for the Trucking Industry that cover your unique business risks like:

  • Workers' Compensation Insurance: You are required to cover the cost of treatment of injuries sustained by employees while on the job. Workers' compensation insurance, which is required in most states, provides compensation in these cases.
  • Cyber Liability Insurance: Protects your business against paying out of pocket for costs related to data breaches or other cyberattacks.
  • General Liability Insurance: This coverage is a standard part of any business insurance policy. It covers injuries and property damage sustained by third-parties while visiting your business. It also includes product liability insurance, which protects you if someone is harmed by your product.
  • Business Interruption Coverage: Or business income coverage, protects your earnings if your business is unable to operate because of damage caused by some type of disruption (fire, hail, wind, equipment breakdown). This coverage, normally included in commercial property insurance, is usually quite affordable and invaluable if you are forced to close your doors for a period of time in order to make repairs. It pays for rent, employee salaries, lost income, relocation fees and more.
  • Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI): This insurance covers your business if it is sued for an illegal business practice, such as discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination or breach of contract.
  • Umbrella Insurance: Because insurance companies impose caps on the amount of liability insurance they are willing to provide, umbrella insurance may be necessary if you feel that you need extra liability coverage in order to adequately protect your business. Umbrella insurance takes over where your other liability coverage leaves off.

  • At Cover Corps we understand the complexities of the Trucking Industry. We pride ourselves in our technology and the ease of connecting you instantly to a licensed insurance professional who knows your business. We are waiting for your questions. Please feel free to chat or call and be immediately connected to Cover Corps. We are the Hazmat specialists. When you need coverage Call Cover Corps!

    One last thing...

    click to expand

    Ready to get a quote?