Your business is unique. Cover Corps provides customized coverages in the Food and Beverage Stores Industry.
Typical coverages for the Food and Beverage Stores Industry:
- Workers' Compensation Insurance: You are required to cover the cost of treatment of injuries sustained by employees while on the job. Workers' compensation insurance, which is required in most states, provides compensation in these cases.
- Commercial Property Insurance: This is standard coverage in any business insurance policy. It includes coverage for damages to the structure of your owned building and coverage for your other business assets such as inventory, computers, and furnishings.
- Umbrella Insurance: Because insurance companies impose caps on the amount of liability insurance they are willing to provide, umbrella insurance may be necessary if you feel that you need extra liability coverage in order to adequately protect your business. Umbrella insurance takes over where your other liability coverage leaves off.
- Commercial Auto Insurance: Business auto insurance covers your company’s vehicles and drivers that are damaged or injured in a collision or some other type of event. If you or your employees drive personal vehicles for business purposes, you must have nonowned or hired auto liability coverage to protect your company in cases where an employee is an accident while out making deliveries.
- General Liability Insurance: This coverage is a standard part of any business insurance policy. It covers injuries and property damage sustained by third-parties while visiting your business. It also includes product liability insurance, which protects you if someone is harmed by your product.
Cover Corps also provides specialty coverages for the Food and Beverage Stores Industry that cover your unique business risks like:
Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI): This insurance covers your business if it is sued for an illegal business practice, such as discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination or breach of contract.
Spoilage Insurance: This is often included under the boiler and machinery insurance coverage. It provides compensation if perishable items are spoiled due to a failure of your cooling systems.
Continuation of Income Insurance: If your business is forced to temporarily cease operations because of complications caused by a covered event, this coverage is designed to provide a continuation of income. This may enable your business to pay its monthly expenses and employee salaries until repairs are complete and business can resume as usual.
Cyber Liability Insurance: Protects your business against paying out of pocket for costs related to data breaches or other cyberattacks.
Employee Dishonesty Insurance: This can protect your business from loss in the event that one of your employees steals from you.