Your business is unique. Cover Corps provides customized coverages in the Fastener Industry.
Typical coverages for the Fastener Industry:
- Workers' Compensation Insurance: You are required to cover the cost of treatment of injuries sustained by employees while on the job. Workers' compensation insurance, which is required in most states, provides compensation in these cases.
- Commercial Property Insurance: This is standard coverage in any business insurance policy. It includes coverage for damages to the structure of your owned building and coverage for your other business assets such as inventory, computers, and furnishings.
- Commercial Auto Insurance: Business auto insurance covers your company’s vehicles and drivers that are damaged or injured in a collision or some other type of event. If you or your employees drive personal vehicles for business purposes, you must have nonowned or hired auto liability coverage to protect your company in cases where an employee is an accident while out making deliveries.
- Inland Marine: This protection covers inventory and products while in transit from one location to another.
- Umbrella Insurance: Because insurance companies impose caps on the amount of liability insurance they are willing to provide, umbrella insurance may be necessary if you feel that you need extra liability coverage in order to adequately protect your business. Umbrella insurance takes over where your other liability coverage leaves off.
- Equipment Breakdown: This pays to repair or replace production equipment , computer networks, heating and air conditioning, and other machinery and systems that keep your business running.
- General Liability Insurance: This coverage is a standard part of any business insurance policy. It covers injuries and property damage sustained by third-parties while visiting your business. It also includes product liability insurance, which protects you if someone is harmed by your product.
Cover Corps also provides specialty coverages for the Fastener Industry that cover your unique business risks like:
Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI): This insurance covers your business if it is sued for an illegal business practice, such as discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination or breach of contract.
Supply Chain Risk Insurance: Many businesses are dependent on others along the supply chain. If there is a weak link or a fault within this supply chain, even if it is not the fault of your company, this can damage both your reputation and your bottom line. This coverage helps identify weaknesses, provide a contingency plan and avoid losses.
Cyber Liability Insurance: Protects your business against paying out of pocket for costs related to data breaches or other cyberattacks.
Business Income Insurance: A major disaster may force a temporary closure of your business until you can make repairs. If the disaster is among your policy’s covered events, business income insurance can provide your store with a continuation of income until you can resume normal business operations.
Contractors Equipment Insurance: Is a broad-ranging policy designed to cover damaged or missing contracting equipment. A contractors insurance policy can extend beyond simply covering equipment; it can also cover small tools, employees’ equipment and clothing, and borrowed equipment.