Chauffeur Hire Insurance

Connect with an expert who knows the Taxi & Livery Industry

Get A Quote
At CoverCorps, we are the Chauffeur Hire Insurance Specialists. Business insurance is complex. Call in the Corps to help you navigate the complexities of the Taxi & Livery Industry. CoverCorps is a nationwide insurance agency that uses state-of-the-art technology to instantly connect you with a licensed professional to provide you with the best coverage options unique to your business. Whether you have a Taxi, Limousine, or a Charter Bus, an Owner Operator or a Fleet, the Corps can analyze your business needs and provide your business with the best coverage. Whether you need Commercial Auto Liability to protect your business in case of a serious accident caused by you or an employee or Bodily Injury Liability Coverage to protect you in cases of bodily injury or death resulting from an accident for which you are at fault, you need more complex coverages like Property Damage Liability Coverage or Medical Payments Coverage or even Uninsured Motorist Coverage. The Corps has you covered!

Deep Knowledge of the Taxi & Livery Industry

At Cover Corps, our experts cover a wide array of businesses within the Taxi & Livery Industry. We work with the best carriers to provide your business with the most comprehensive coverage. Below are some examples of the businesses we cover in the Taxi & Livery Industry:

  • Taxi
  • Limousine
  • Charter Bus
  • Shuttle Bus
  • Cab Fleet
  • Black Car
  • Mini Bus
  • Airport Shuttle
  • Passenger Van
  • Funeral Vehicle
  • School Transport
  • and more....

You made it!

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about yourself

A licensed agent is on the way!

Text, Chat or Call the Corps for Coverage!
We are not limited to these businesses within the Taxi & Livery Industry. Let Cover Corps design the most cost effective coverage for your business. Call or chat with a licensed insurance professional at Cover Corps or click start quote for more.

Customized Risk Solutions for the Taxi & Livery Industry

Your business needs protection. The Taxi & Livery Industry has its unique and specialized set of risks that need to be mitigated to ensure your business's protection by selecting the right coverages. By connecting with the Corps we will help you wade through the myriad of coverage options with a policy or more general coverages like Comprehensive Physical Damage Coverage, Property Damage Liability Coverage, or even more complex coverages like Collision Coverage or Commercial Property. You can connect with the Corps to provide you with the right coverage that will protect you and your business. Fortunately, CoverCorps can design a customized solution for your Taxi & Livery business.

Standard Coverages

Your business is unique. Cover Corps provides customized coverages in the Taxi & Livery Industry.
Typical coverages for the Taxi & Livery Industry:

  • Commercial Auto Liability: Commercial auto liability insurance is an important safeguard for your business. If you or an employee is sued following a serious accident in a truck or vehicle, liability insurance helps protect your company’s assets. A minimum amount of commercial auto liability insurance (or proof of financial responsibility) is required in most states. You need this protection if: Your business: owns, leases, or rents any vehicles; Employees drive their own vehicles while conducting business; You or your employees drive company cars for both business and personal use.
  • Bodily Injury Liability Coverage: Bodily Injury Liability Coverage provides payment in cases of bodily injury or death resulting from an accident for which you are at fault. This may also include legal defense expenses depending on the type of policy purchased.
  • Property Damage Liability Coverage: If your vehicle accidentally causes damage to another person’s vehicle or property, this coverage can protect you. That can include legal defense expenses depending on the type of policy purchased.
  • Medical Payments Coverage: This coverage provides payment for any medical expenses that may arise due to an employee or a passenger traveling in your vehicle, regardless of who is at fault in an accident.
  • Uninsured Motorist Coverage: This coverage provides payment for any medical expenses, or in some cases property damage, that may have been caused by a hit-and-run driver or an uninsured driver. Underinsured motorist coverage (when the at-fault driver has insurance but not sufficient insurance to cover the damage caused) may also be included depending on the type of policy.
  • Comprehensive Physical Damage Coverage: This is coverage for vehicles or trailers on your policy for damage caused to them other than a car accident. Examples include damage resulting from theft, vandalism, flood, fire, and other specified hazards.

Specialty Coverages

Cover Corps also provides specialty coverages for the Taxi & Livery Industry that cover your unique business risks like:

  • Collision Coverage: This is coverage for vehicles or trailers on your policy for damage caused to them by a collision with another vehicle or a single-car accident.
  • Personal Injury Protection (PIP): PIP will pay for medical expenses and lost wages for you and any passengers injured in an accident. PIP pays whether or not you are at fault.
  • Workers Compensation: Companies with employees will require workers' comp. If an employee sustains a work-related injury for which you could be held liable, it covers their medical expenses as well as any lost wages.
  • Employment Practices Liability Insurance: Employment Practices Liability Insurance protects you as the taxi service owner if you’re accused of discrimination, sexual harassment, wrongful termination, etc. If you're sued by a current or former employee, this insurance policy will provide you with a lawyer and cover legal fees and settlement costs.
  • Business Interruption Insurance: If you get in an accident that impairs your ability to drive and complete your job requirements, business interruption insurance can help cover your lost wages until you’re able to work again. The policy can provide the same coverage if your office or garage space is damaged.
  • Commercial Property: If you use a dedicated office space, you will also need commercial property insurance - which covers the costs associated with major perils such as acts of nature, theft, and vandalism that could damage your building or result in the loss of smaller assets such as computers.

  • At Cover Corps we understand the complexities of the Taxi & Livery Industry. We pride ourselves in our technology and the ease of connecting you instantly to a licensed insurance professional who knows your business. We are waiting for your questions. Please feel free to chat or call and be immediately connected to Cover Corps. We are the Chauffeur Hire specialists. When you need coverage Call Cover Corps!

    One last thing...

    click to expand

    Ready to get a quote?